Leadership for Mastering Change
Leadership programs are customized for the needs of the
audience. Keynote speeches are 60-90
minutes in length and are typically offered at conventions,
conferences, etc. Seminars may
be customized for one or multi-day sessions.
Can you lead your organization in a new direction as rapid-pace
changes occur? You can't rely on old, outdated
management techniques or trial-and-error approaches. You
must be ready for constant change and the turmoil that goes
with it. You can meet these challenges with Gene Swindell's
fast-paced keynote address on Leadership for Mastering Change.
His customized presentation examines important changes needed
in management and
organizational structure; three critical keys in planning
change; how to get
employee support and cooperation, and other vital techniques
to survive in this
ever-changing business environment.
Seminar or Breakout Session
The old management trails that once
led to results have become short, dead-end paths in the
wilderness of change today. New skills are needed to transform
from manager/supervisor to leader; to deal with a different
kind of workforce, and implement rapid fire change. People
don't want to be managedthey
want to be led as they struggle with increasing demands for
productivity and keeping customers happy.
This seminar is a one-day seminar and can be expanded to
multiple days with in-depth case studies and real-life exercises.
All material is customized to meet your specific needs in
mastering the process of effective leadership in this era
of constant change.
You will learn:
- How to become a transformational leader
- Keys to gaining support for constant change
- Effective leadership using a five-step continuum
- How to build a high-performance team that embraces change
- Six dimensions of Change Leadership
- A practical system to analyze your team's strengths and
- The art of delegation of task without guilt
- Results-oriented motivationnot
- Brainstorming and problem-solving techniques that get
- Ten Steps to effective one-on-one coaching sessions
All program content and workbooks are customized to the
specific needs of each audience. Sessions are packed with
self-assessment and interactive group exercises.