Customer Service is Your Only Business - Keynote or Seminar
Customer Service programs are customized for the needs of
the audience. Keynote speeches are 60-90 minutes in length
and are typically offered at conventions, conferences, etc.
Seminars may be customized for one or two-day sessions.
Everyone knows that customers are the
lifeblood of every business but keeping them loyal remains
the major challenge. Gene Swindell goes beyond the usual
service approach and delivers a high-content, inspiring
message on reversing the typical "inward" attitude
to an "external"
approach and learn what customers really want. To realign
your company, regardless of size or industry, there are specific
areas that must be targeted to maintain a balance of meeting
customer needs while increasing profitability. The power
of technology must be implemented; every employee from executives
to line workers must be prepared to act immediately, and
each one must be flexible. By intensifying and accelerating
your focus on customer needs and delivering exceptional service,
your company can be the leader by setting standards the competition
will have to meet. Yes, it's time for Gene Swindell to explain
why customer service is your only business!
Seminar or Breakout Session
Today's customers are more knowledgeable,
more discerning and more demanding. Customer service reps
can no longer just satisfy their customers... they must
service and keep them coming back. The Quality Customer Service
learning program focuses on both face-to-face and telephone
service techniques customized to your specific needs.
You will Learn:
- Three important things every customer
- Understanding perception: the key to
- Seven keys to keeping customers loyal
- Solutions to the five most heard complaints
- The most overlooked skill: Active listening
- How to deal with the ten most difficult
- Using a positive vocabulary that impresses
- Seven sins of service vs. Seven signals
- How to improve on individual "moments
- Seven-step process to handle angry
- Techniques for quality service telephone
- Improving communication with customers
All program content and workbooks are customized
to the specific needs of each audience. Sessions are packed
with self-assessment and interactive group exercises.
Book Gene for your next engagement by completing
our contact form or call 404.630.1712